Image Credits: Pixabay
Whew! August just flew by. (Sorry, this post is way late) I apologize for not posting much lately, but since back in the swing of school, sporting events, homework, and trying to fit in my housework and usual routine life stuff haven’t had opportunities to post. Well, everyone went to bed fairly early tonight, so I have been able to work on a couple posts tonight.
1. Cut my food budget down to $400. Fail I came really close of meeting this goal. My total came to $455. I have kept to buying groceries once a month and then a couple smaller grocery runs. I really do like the monthly shopping as it gives me more time plus also helps the budget out a little bit. Still early since only have done one monthly shopping.
2. Read 1-2 Books this month. Achieved Well, I did get to do some reading this month. I finished 2 books, Just Do Something and Have A New Teenager By Friday.
3. Make an extra $500 this month. Fail Well, this did not happen. Since I haven’t been blogging much I really did not make much this month. I know I will get there it just is more slow going for me.
4. Bag up Clothes on end of Laundry Folding Table. Fail I did bag up a few of the items, but it is not near done yet.
5. Keep up my Laundry. Achieved I have kept this up for the most part. I may not get everything done completely with the method I wanted, but doing better than I did last year.
6. Keep my dishes done in a Timely Manner. Achieved I have kept this up fairly well so far this year.
7. Keep our Eating Out at Restaurants to Minimum of 1-2 times per Month. I have not done well in this area. I guess sometimes this happens the way you want and sometimes they don’t.
- Cut my food budget down to $400. I am still going to leave this for my goal this month. I really do want to achieve this. I have only done the once a month shopping one time, so we will see how I do this week.
- Read 1-2 Books this month. I did achieve this in August, so I would like to achieve this again. I will be starting a monthly bookclub in October, so I am hoping that will help me keep on track with my reading.
- Make an extra $500 this month. I do want to get closer at achieving this. It may not be this month, but maybe the within the following 2-6 months. I want to create more time to work on this more.
- Tackle Decluttering in my Home. I have been taking a eCourse from Earlybird Mom that I have enjoyed and I also purchased her book. I really looking forward to learning all I can in solving some decluttering issues in my home.
- Keep up my Laundry. I am going to continue with this goal as I do not want the Laundry Monster to reappear.
- Keep my dishes done in a Timely Manner. I am keeping this goal so I can keep getting better in this category.
- Keep our Eating Out at Restaurants to Minimum of 1-2 times per Month. Keeping this goal because I really need to work on attaining this one.
- Facebook Followers: August was at 324. I am still going to keep my goal at the 400 mark.
- Twitter Followers: August was at 541. I will continue to aim for 600.
- Pinterest Followers: August I was at 1.1 K. My goal is to reach 1500.
- RSS Readers: August was 87. I believe this is pretty good number.
- Email Subscribers: I am still at 5, but have not blogged much in August because of school starting and trying to get a hold of my routine.
- Instagram: August was 231, but I do not do much Instagram. My Goal is 250.
- Monthly Page Views: For August my pageviews were 386, which was 2 lower than July. I really think this was fairly good after not doing much this last month since starting back into the school routine.
- Consistency: This is not a numbers goal. I really need to work on being more consistent. This does not just apply to Blogging, but also for my home-life. I am hoping it will be better starting in October.
Extra Monthly Income August
- Melaleuca- July Month, but paid in August $68.72
- Dealspotr- $10 Amazon Gift Card $10
Total Income: $78.72
Approximate Total Income: $78.72
- Aweber: $19.00
- PLR: $10.00
Approximate Expenses: $29.00
Are you looking for a new Email Marketing Provider? Checkout ConvertKit!