Image Credits: 123rf
I follow another blog, Money Saving Mom, and one of her readers wrote in about how to get free magazines, audiobooks, and TV shows with her library card. I decided to do a post on the benefits of my local library card. If you live in Hancock County, Indiana you may have an interest in this post!
The library I use is the Hancock County Public Library which is located in Greenfield, Indiana. With your Library Card, you have several free benefits that are free to use.
- Hoopla – This is where you can instantly borrow digital movies, music, eBooks, comics and TV Shows 24/7 with your library card. You enjoy them on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Overdrive – This is where you can download to borrow ebooks or audiobooks from your electronic device.
- Freegal – This is to download music and all library users receive a weekly download limit.
- lynda.com – This is a Skill Building Tutorial and you just receive a special trial.
- Zinio – This is where you receive Digital Magazines every month.
If you love to read, look at magazines, listen to audiobooks or music, watch tv or movies, you will love this feature!