Image Credits: Pixabay
Well, July is gone and the start of school is starting! I start back at working at school tomorrow, Tuesday, August 2nd. My income wasn’t very much of extra income. But, I wasn’t very consistent this month either. We had a holiday of the 4th of July, weeks vacation the middle of the month, and my daughter had Band the last 1 1/2 weeks of this month. I have created a new schedule for going back to work for a more consistent schedule for my life including housecleaning, laundry, dishes, dinner, blogging, plus much more. I am mainly caught up on all things to get started back to work.
Sorry this post is a little later in August than I wanted. I have been working on it for several weeks.
- Cut my food budget down to $400. Pass We actually accomplished this goal, but the reason was I was running out of my summer pay money I had saved up to live on for my day job I have during the school year. We were just being creative and using items from our pantry, refrigerator, and freezer which will have to make do except to buy little things we have to have till my first paycheck.
- Read 1-2 Books this month. Fail I did read some this month, but did not finish any books. I have been currently reading a total of 4 books, which you can see which ones I am reading in my sidebar.
- Make an extra $500 this month. Fail Well, I only made a little over $50 this month which is my side job I currently receive residual income for my past work.
- Clean out my section of hanging clothes in my closet. Pass I accomplished cleaning out most of my hanging clothes in my closet.
- Organize a shelf in my make-up Pantry Closet. Pass I accomplished every shelf and discarded items I did not want. It is so relieving to get this closet done.
- Bag up Clothes on end of Laundry Folding Table. Fail I really needed to accomplish this task, but it just did not happen. I do have one day a week off of my regular job, so maybe I will get it done in the next 2-3 months.
- Cut my food budget down to $400. I am hoping to attain this goal this month since I went back to work the first week of August. I will be getting my first check soon. I have decided to make some changes in regards to my grocery. I will be doing a big-grocery-shopping-day Once a month and then doing small shopping trips for items needed.
- Read 1-2 Books this month. I am hoping to be able to accomplish this. I do have some extra time during the day to be able to read a little, so maybe I will be able to accomplish this task.
- Make an extra $500 this month. Since I went back to work recently, I am not sure I will get to this amount of extra income. I will go ahead and leave this goal though and work towards it though.
- Bag up Clothes on end of Laundry Folding Table. I will continue to work on this until I have accomplished.
- Keep up my Laundry. I want to continue with at least one load per day by completing the wash, dry, fold, and put away method. I am doing pretty great job so far.
- Keep my dishes done in a Timely Manner. I am doing a pretty decent job with keeping up my dishes every night.
- Keep our Eating Out at Restaurants to Minimum of 1-2 times per Month. There are just some nights I do not desire to cook. It is really hard right now, because our Central-Air is out of order and I do not want to make our house any hotter.
- Facebook Followers: July I was at 322. I am going to still keep my goal at 400.
- Twitter Followers: July I was at 536. I will continue to aim for 600.
- Pinterest Followers: July I reached my biggest goals of reaching 1K, which is 1,000. My new goal to aim for is 1500.
- RSS Readers: July was 83. This is still a pretty good number, but it did go down little bit from May and June.
- Email Subscribers: I am now at 5, so I jumped up by one. My emails are not my strongest suite, but I have bigger numbers for RSS Feeds.
- Instagram: For July, I have now 233. I am up from May and June, but have not met my goal yet. My Goal is 250.
- Monthly Page Views: For July my pageviews were 388, which was a little bit lower than May and June. This season of life I am in makes it hard to get my page views up. I do this the best I can with working another job, life, kids sports, plus family time.
- Consistency: This is not a numbers goal. I really need to work on being more consistent. Maybe in a month or so, after getting back to school and work is more routine, I can get back to being a little more consistent.
Extra Monthly Income July
- Melaleuca – July Month, but paid in August. $68.32 —– This is the month I receive the money not the report month.
I, only made a total of $68.32 in July that was extra money made
Approximate Total Income: $68.32
- Aweber: $19.00
Approximate Expenses: $19.00
Do you need a new theme design for your blog? Checkout Restored 316!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."