Image Credits: Pixabay
I can’t believe June has flown by so fast. I work at a school and the students return on August 4th, which means my vacation is half over. I, also discovered I didn’t get a post for the May Extra Income Report. It wasn’t much, but June didn’t have much either as I wasn’t real consistent in these months. May was the end of school and graduations plus and June had a lot going on that have kept me busy including taking boys to basketball workouts, wedding, working the food tent at the county fair for the Band that my daughter is in. I am hoping to accomplish a little bit for the month of July as we do have a vacation away from home coming up, which leaves me about 3 weeks to work on my blog this month prior to going back to school.
- Walk our dogs 3 times per week with my daughter. Fail This did not happen at all. My daughter was also gone quite a bit at her grandma’s in June.
- Make an extra $500 this month. Fail This did not get accomplished as I was really busy trying to catch up on home duties and spent time at the fair working in the food tent for Band with my daughter that will help pay for a Band Trip for this next Spring Break.
- Eat in at least 5 times per week this month. Fail We have ate out a lot! There was just several days where we were just not at home to eat and we would be hungry and needed to stop and get something. Of course, 2 days of the fair we worked 2-6, so we got food at the food tent we worked at.
- Read 2-3 Books this month. Fail I didn’t even have the chance to pick up a book. So, I didn’t even get to read 1 word out of a book. Hopefully, can achieve this in July.
- Cut my food budget down to $400. I believe we should be able to do this even with going on vacation this month, because we will not be going out to eat as much.
- Read 1-2 Books this month. I am an avid reader, most of the time. I am missing it and really need to be able to achieve at least one book this month prior to going back to my regular job at school.
- Make an extra $500 this month. Since I have not achieved this yet, I am going to persevere and keep trying at this amount.
- Clean out my section of hanging clothes in my closet. My husbands section, my daughter’s closet, and my son’s has been done. So, I really need to get this done prior to going back to work.
- Organize a shelf in my make-up Pantry Closet. I had done the bottom shelf of this about 1 1/2 months ago, so I really need to get this one done.
- Bag up Clothes on end of Laundry Folding Table. This really needs done as it has been there the entire school year from last year.
- Facebook Followers: May I was at 316 and June was at 318. My goal is still to aim at 400. Please help with this.
- Twitter Followers: May was at 533 and June was at 537. I will still keep my goal at 600.
- Pinterest Followers: May was at 967 and June was at 984. My goal is still 1,000 as I am getting really close.
- RSS Readers: For May was at 89 and for June was at 87. I really need to start growing this. My goal is still 100, which I am almost there.
- Email Subscribers: For the month of May and June, I am still at 4 – which is not many.
- Bloglovin: May was at 11 and was stuck there for a few months and June I gained one, so am at 12. My Goal for this is 25.
- Instagram: I want to start using this one more. May was at 225 and June 227. My Goal is 250.
- Monthly Page Views: May was at 535 and June was at 488. I really need to work on this more, as last year they were between 600 and 1200. My Goal is to get back to 1,000.
- Consistency: This one is not a numbers goal. I want to be more consistent in my blogging and get posts scheduled to be 30 days in Advance.
Extra Monthly Income May – June
- Dealspotr – $10 – In the form of Amazon Gift Cards
- Melaleuca – May – $72.50 and June – $71.31 – This is the month I receive the money not the report month.
S0 I actually made $82.50 in May and $71.31 in June, for the months total! They included $143.81 in cash and $10 in a gift card.
Approximate Total Income: $153.81
- Aweber: $19.00
- ConvertKit: $29.00
- SiteGround: $59.40 – New Hosting Provider
- Inspired Bloggers University Bloggers Success Planning Book – $38.86
- Restor316 Themes – $45.00
Approximate Expenses: $191.26
Checkout Blogelina to help you set-up your blog!