>>Monthly Goals January 2017>>
Let’s see what I completed in this past month…
- Read 8 Books this Year: I read 1 book this month and you can read the book review on it. The Title is, The Fringe Hours – Making Time for You by Jessica Turner.
- Read a Magazine once a week: I did not read any magazines this month, I completely failed this goal. – FAIL
- Bake or Cook a new recipe Once A Month: I actually achieved this and more. I cooked 2 new recipes this month. One was Crock-pot Pizza and the other was Chicken Spaghetti.
- Color in my Adult Coloring Book Twice a Week: I didn’t make this one. I only colored once the entire month.
- Crochet, Cross Stitch, or Latch Hook Once a Week: This Goal is a complete fail, as I didn’t accomplish this task at all. – FAIL
- Work on 1 eCourse Personal Course at a time from start to finish – FAIL
- Watch 1 TV Show or Movie Once a Month: I actually watched 1 movie and about 6 TV shows.
- Read Bible Every Day: I have not accomplished this one to my liking just yet. I, also just received a new bible that I ordered. It is the Life Application Study Bible in Large Print of the New Living Translation. I purchased it from Christianbook.com. – FAIL
- Go Online at Bible Gateway to find the Verse for the Day – I have accomplished this mostly, have forgot a day or two.
- Complete 1 Bible Study [A Self-Paced Study on my own} – I have not found one I want to do yet.
- Read at least 2 books on Christian Faith – I have not read any of these yet.
Have not accomplished any of my Finance Goals. I am currently working on them.
Organizational / Homemaking Goals
I have been working on washing 1 Load of Laundry a day, not quite every day but more consistent than I have been, which is a good feeling to have.
- I have not really scheduled any blog posts ahead as I have been wanting to do so they are scheduled 30 days in advance.
- My goal is to publish 3 posts per week. This last week I did accomplish that. So Excited!
- I did get signed up for Amazon Affiliate Program like I wanted.
Social Media Goals
I did not obtain my goals for these, but did come closer on the goals for each social media venue.